*** I offer both in person and virtual/distant Oracle Readings***
Life Coaching helps you to remove blocks in your life or on your path to Abundance through empowering you to make, meet and exceed your goals in both your personal and profession lives. We will work on manifesting your dreams such as clients, business success, relationships or simply greater happiness, freedom and fulfilment in life. We will work on your individualized roadmap to create an abundant fulfilled life.
A key aspect of life coaching is confidence. Often people that use a life coach like myself are short of self-confidence and find themselves in a routine or rut that lacks enjoyment or excitement.
Who Should Consider Booking a Life Coach Session with Me?
Many people seek out life coaches for guidance in navigating a significant life change, such as taking on a new career. In plenty of cases, however, people turn to life coaches simply for help in building a happier, more meaningful life.
There are a number of indications that working with a life coach could be helpful for you. These signs include:
– Frequent irritability
– High levels of stress and/or anxiety
– Inability to break bad habits
– Lack of fulfillment in your social life
– Persistent feeling of dissatisfaction at work
– Sense of blocked creativity
Otherwise, if you are looking for help in any of the following situations, booking a Life Coach session would be your first step on your journey to changing your life.
– Abundance coaching
– Addiction and sobriety coaching
– Career coaching
– Dating and relationship coaching
– Diet and fitness coaching
– Divorce coaching
– Financial coaching
– Grief coaching
– Health and wellness coaching
– Life skills coaching
– Mental health coaching
– Spirituality coaching
Difference Between a Life Coach and a Therapist
Although there may be some overlap in the benefits of working with a life coach and participating in psychotherapy with a licensed therapist, these professionals have distinct roles and serve unique purposes.
Unlike life coaches, therapists and other mental health professionals focus on healing, treating mental health conditions, and helping people work through trauma and other issues from their past. While working with a life coach may help you to deal with certain unresolved issues, life coaches cannot treat mood disorders, anxiety disorders, addiction, or any other mental health condition.
– Can treat mental health conditions
– Have a degree and are licensed in a related field
– Adhere to ethical codes
– Cannot treat mental health conditions
– Do not need any formal qualifications or academic training
– Are not required to follow health privacy laws
If you’re experiencing symptoms of a mental health problem (such as feelings of hopelessness, difficulty concentrating, sleep disruption, and mood disturbance), it’s crucial to consult a mental health professional as soon as possible. Life coaching is just another tool that can be used in conjunction with your work with a mental health profession.
Before you see a life coach, there are a few potential pitfalls that you should watch for:
– Don’t expect immediate results. Your life coach can help you make plans, address problems, and work toward achieving your goals, but it is important to remember that these things take time. If may be helpful if you set some short-term and long-term goals to work toward.
– Consider if your coach is suited to your needs. Not all life coaches take the same approach to a problem, so what you get out of the process may have a lot to do with the type of relationship you have with your coach. Look for a coach that is suited to working with your personality type and approach to solving problems.
– Don’t see a life coach to address serious mental health issues. If you are experiencing symptoms of a mental health condition such as depression or anxiety, you should talk to your doctor or therapist to discuss your treatment options. Life coaches can offer advice that can improve your well-being, but that does not mean they can provide mental health treatment.
Virtual Sessions via Google Meet
30 Minute Session – $55
60Minute Session – $90
In Person Sessions
30 Minute Session – $65
60Minute Session – $100
Your path to Abundance and Holistic Healing starts here.
Copyright © 2021 Earthly Intuition